The doctor told me today that he is leaning towards scheduling us for a c-section in about a month! That surprised me a little because he was open to letting me deliver naturally and I was all prepared for our next ultrasound appointment in 2 weeks to determine if that was the best route. He has since decided that because of the way I'm carrying (not sure what that means and I didn't ask, I know I should have but I dumb-up when I'm there) the best thing is to do another c-section. Like I told him, I am fine with whatever is safest for me and the baby. We will still have an ultrasound in 2 weeks just to make sure. I feel like he doesn't want to take the 1% chance that something might go wrong causing us to lose the baby or me (or both if we want to play 'worst case scenario') and I do appreciate that way of thinking. My doctor is so nice and is so happy for us, he tells me that on each visit! At least if it's scheduled I know he will be there with us instead of some random on-call doctor.
Can we talk about hail storms?! Remember the azalea picture I posted? It's looking really sad with only about 10 flowers on it. Last week a terrible hail storm came through. It totaled our roof, caused damage to Dave's new truck, cracked one of our bedroom windows, and mangled my azalea, my new lavendar geranium, and sweet potato vine in the backyard!! Guess we need to take the bad from Mother Nature along with the good. I like to tell people that within two months we will pay out deductibles on all insurance we have; health, homeowners, and auto. Guess I can't say I LIKE to tell people that, especially with the timing of it all!!