I wasn't going to dress up Makenzie for Halloween because I didn't really see the point since she's so young. Then I remembered that my mom bought her some fairy wings so Dave and I threw together a last minute costume using random articles of clothing and accessories. Here she is in costume with one of her Halloween bibs (this one from the Wilsons)!
Here's a video of her flying with Dave!
Here's Makenzie in her passing-out-candy ensemble. She couldn't wear the wings all night and luckily we had these spooky pajama pants from my mom. My First Halloween bib courtesy of Makenzie's *great* Aunt Dorothy & Uncle Ernie.
Here's Makenzie playing in the doorway. The idea was that she could watch the trick-or-treaters. Unfortunately we didn't have near as many as last year and too many older kids, which I don't like. We turned our lights off early. I decided that kids with cell phones shouldn't be trick-or-treating; if you're 'big' enough to need a cell phone, you're too old to be trick-or-treating. Okay, enough of my venting . . . check out this video!
I like this picture! It's as if she's saying "Daddy ate them, I just get the box" (which is absolutely true by the way).