Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sitting Practice

Here's a video of Makenzie practicing her sitting. From now on I will make sure I turn on more lights when filming. I could redo it but I really like this outfit! I don't know if you will notice but before she falls over the second time, she lets out a pretty loud burp; I think that's what knocked her over! Such a little lady.


Last night Makenzie held the bottle on her own. It's not often (at least until lately) that she gets a bottle, so she hasn't had much time to practice. I of course think it's genius.

And here she is modeling her "cat's eye view of Paris"/Lady & The Tramp pajamas. I don't watch a lot of Disney movies but I like the saying on the bib, "Because I'm a lady, that's why" (which she is not wearing). Perhaps I should see the movie. I like the feet bottoms, her little paws!