Makenzie and I took another trip to Emory. She really likes the animals! Anytime she saw any of the cats or dog, she would kick her legs and say, "hum, hum, hum". She would get so excited! Here's a picture of her looking at Joe through the back door.
On Sunday of this week, Makenzie started pulling herself up to a standing position in her crib (and everywhere else). As I was taking pictures of her, she then let one of her hands go to show us she can even do it one-handed! We've now lowered her crib mattress. It doesn't keep her from pulling up, it just makes me sleep better to know it's close to impossible for her to get out.
Besides all of this to keep her busy, Makenzie has mastered crawling . . . even on the wood & tile floors. She loves Puffs & Cheerios and I think her top teeth are working their way in!