Thursday, October 8, 2009

Puppy!

It's late so I'm not going to write a whole lot. I did want to upload these videos from today. My brother sent Makenzie a puppy puppet. She loves dogs and this is as close to the real thing as she will get until we have some acreage! She did enjoy feeding her new puppy the styrofoam packing peanuts, which made a big mess because he couldn't eat a whole one, she had to break it up for him (similar to how I prepare food for her I suppose)!

In addition to identifying and making the sounds for a rooster, duck, pig, cow, puppy, kitty, tractor, and monkey, Makenzie now to my surprise (because I didn't teach it to her so I have no idea where she learned this) will say and point to her hand, fingers, foot, toes, leg, arm, and hair. She has been great in pointing out other people's eyes, ears, nose, and teeth and is now getting better at showing us her own.

Enjoy the videos!