Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A post from Dave

Okay, so Dave didn't actually post this on here. He included it in an email to his family. I was going to share this story anyway, so now you can 'hear' it straight from him:

Last night I couldn’t help but laugh my head off when Makenzie came running to me with her tongue hanging out of her mouth and drool spilling all over herself. She was whimpering a little and trying to tell me something that I couldn’t understand because her tongue just continued to hang out of her mouth. As she approached me pointing at her tongue and saying something like blaaaa laaa laaa blaaa laaaaa la, it suddenly became very obvious what she had done as the overwhelming smell of Vicks Vapor Rub had now replaced the normal smell of her breath. Something about the Vicks looked tasty and appealing to her I guess. It was probably wrong for me to laugh, but I just couldn’t help myself. On the positive side, her cough and sinuses really cleared up nicely for a couple hours. It’s just a shame her Teddy Grahams aren’t going to taste so good for a while. Anyway, hopefully that gave you as much of a chuckle as it did for me.