Sunday, March 27, 2011

Strike a pose ~ 10 month old style!

Here we are, Brinley's 10-month picture preview. I am amazed every single day how quickly these 10 months have gone by. This sweet girl of mine does NOT like to sit still. After pretty much every picture I took, I'm sure I sighed loudly, quietly laughed, then carried on with my ma ma mas, and Brinley Pookie Bears, in an attempt to capture a smile on camera. It worked, but along with the smiles came some crazy poses.

Not wild about sharing shutter time with this silly pink bear again. A little raised eyebrow in this one. Sidenote: I just noticed the crayon marks on the wall. Nice. We better just sell this place . . .


Every good supermodel knows when to give a serious profile shot!


Just a little spitting for the camera. It's allergy season in our house, and every time Makenzie blows her nose, Brinley does this. The sounds are similar!


Can I interest you in some fake cupcake frosting?


Enough of this fake stuff, give me the real thing!


Looks like she's throwing a pitch here.


I love YOU, mommy!!


Sitting up nice and tall.


She finally gave me a frame-worthy one!


I thought this was about ME!!


There are no words.