Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mom of the Year

Makenzie made up a new game called Bridge. I'm glad my sister was the first person to play this new game with her because you just lay face down on the floor while she crawls on you. You know . . . like you're a bridge.

Anyway, while Sarah and I laughed at my mom playing Bridge for the first time, this is what Brinley did. Those are kitchen shears in her hand. I'm not sure what part they played in the wrecking of the pie.


I learned something new about my favorite 3 year old this Thanksgiving. She doesn't like pie crust and she loves pumpkin pie. Can I even call it pumpkin pie when she doesn't eat the crust?! And I made homemade crust this year! In this picture, notice how she scooped everything off the crust. She is saying pie for the picture


FIERCE!!