Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Another Ultrasound
On March 14th (29 weeks) we had another ultrasound. The baby was very active that morning although I couldn't tell until we looked at her. Guess she was more squirmy than kicking around because that I would have felt. I had not yet eaten breakfast and she always moves more when we're hungry! She is now in the 60th percentile, which the doctor assured me is fine when I asked why the percentage was lower than last time. Apparently it can fluctuate even after she's born. We got one picture of her hand giving what the ultrasound technician said was a thumbs up but Dave and I think it's a #1. Her feet are a little over 2 inches. I saw her open and close her mouth which was really neat! In the evenings when Dave and I are relaxing she will move a lot and I can see my belly moving and when I tell Dave to look . . . she stops! Before we go to sleep he sometimes tells her to go to sleep (so Mommy can sleep) so he says she stops when he looks because she's already obeying him! What a good girl.