Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Wow! It has been a long time since my last post. And to think I was green enough to believe I would post every day!! Christmas has come and gone, 2009 is almost here. Almost all the Meyers came to Texas this year for a pre-Christmas gathering. It was a lot of fun! Makenzie now has 2 teeth. They aren't all the way in yet but they are through the gums! I noticed the first one on the 18th and the second one on the 24th. I now know that rosy cheeks equal a new tooth! Makenzie can also, as of TODAY, push herself up into a sitting position. I haven't seen how she does it yet. Twice today she was laying on the ground and the next time I looked she was sitting. Tonight she started a new heavy breathing laugh ending with a little snort. This age may be the only age when that is cute! I haven't yet caught up on all my Young & The Restless episodes from the past couple of weeks, so I'm going to get back to that now that both Makenzie & Dave are sleeping (Dave is a little under the weather). I'll close with my favorite picture from Christmas morning when Makenzie opened her gift from Santa. Check out the rest of the pictures in my Picasa album. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!