Saturday, February 7, 2009

Growls & Giggles

I'm not sure why I put off uploading videos. I tell myself it will take SO long when in reality it doesn't. The most time-consuming part is editing out as much of my voice as I can while still making sure to include enough of Makenzie!

The first video is Makenzie growling. I'm glad I got it this time because she hasn't done it in a while so maybe she's over that phase.

The next one is from last night. I was imitating her fake cough and it set off a giggle attack. By the time Dave started filming, she had developed hiccups. It was so hard to keep coughing in order for her to keep giggling because I was laughing so hard I was crying. And I had to keep in my laughs because then she might have stopped altogether. SO glad we had the video camera near us! Of course this all happened in Dave's man-cave where the light is not conducive to filming, but it IS good for movie watching.

Enjoy.