Thursday, April 2, 2009

Teeth

This will be a short post because it's 1:11 am (make a wish) and I'm finally getting tired. My next post will be long because my sister visited last week so I have a LOT of pictures to post and stories to tell.

Below are pictures of Makenzie brushing her teeth today. She now has four teeth to brush (the fourth just broke through this week)! This is part of our *almost* daily morning & night routine. I brush her teeth first, then rinse the toothpaste off of her toothbrush and let her go to town. Normally she ends up with a nice trail of drool from hand to elbow, which is the reason I rinse off the toothpaste. I don't like sticky baby arms!

Tomorrow I will take Makenzie to her first group playdate and Friday she will hunt for Easter eggs and will meet the Easter Bunny!

She posed so sweetly for this picture after I told her the Easter Bunny brings candy to sweet little girls and that if she acts like her mom did when she was little she might get rocks in her basket (true story).



She just looks fierce in this picture, I love it. That's my girl . . .