Below are some videos taken on Easter. We have a total of 4 videos but I could only undoubtedly eliminate one. Rather than make a decision between the remaining three, I decided to just include them all. Enjoy!
Makenzie had not been saying kitty as often because we don't have any. So when we were at my mom's, she got really excited any time she saw a cat. It was raining Sunday morning so she could only look at them through the door.
At the end of this one, Makenzie says "kitty, kitty, kitty", our normal cat call. She can't say it as fast as I do but she still has Eric beat!
In this video, the cats were finishing off some scraps on the back porch. One would come and nibble for a while then leave. Then another one would come. Every time another one showed up, Makenzie got super-excited! I missed most of the excitement but I did manage to get a little of it.