Below are some pictures from the fourth.
My mom, Makenzie, and I were shopping on our visit to Emory last week and found some bracelets. Here she is with 2 of them. She loves them! I also think she looks like a dancer on Robert Plant's Simply Irresistible video in this picture (except that she's not wearing all black or fire engine red lipstick) but she has the hair and serious face!
We went to Granbury for the fourth. It was really hot so we found some shade trees and let Makenzie run around a little bit.
Here's a picture almost exactly like the first one except her hair is different because it dried, then was sweaty at the festival, then she slept on it and then I did a quick redo before we went in a store. Dave says it looks like she has firecrackers on her head.
Makenzie is loving her baby on this picture. Looks uncomfortable but the baby doesn't complain much. It's either this or Makenzie is throwing her on the kitchen floor, where she lays until I get sick of stepping over her. She loves her baby!
Bye for now!!