Makenzie needs her very own bangle, but until then, this will do. I must add in that I didn't put this on her; she did it all on her own.
Here she is wearing her bangle and carrying her compact.
I like to put pictures in chronological order so I need to interrupt all the girliness for a picture from Father's Day. Makenzie was helping Dave open his gifts. Makenzie also turned 13 months old on this day.
Here's Makenzie posing in her new hat from Granddad and Rhonda. I love this pose. I know it's a winter hat but we didn't want to wait until then for her to model it!
Makenzie got this purse for her birthday. This picture was taken yesterday. She just started wearing her purse. Before this, she would just empty the contents and talk on the phone. She prances around with her purse like she has somewhere important to go!
I saved the best for (second to) last! This is video of Makenzie powdering her nose. I think she throws it down at the end because she realized it isn't real. There is another video below, don't miss that one!
Here's a link to a You Tube video of Makenzie. It was too large to put in here but I really like this video and wanted to share it. You will hear her say close, imitate me after I say yay, and yell Daddy at the end. Contrary to all her prissiness, Makenzie DOES really like to be outside. She doesn't care how hot it is, whether or not she has shoes on, or how sweaty she gets. She would throw around her ball outside for hours if I would let her. She also has a lot of determination, which you'll see in this video. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq29044pwdY