Friday, August 21, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?

Makenzie likes to put on her own shoes. She's successful about 1 percent of the time (and that's only if you don't care about whether or not the shoe is on the correct foot)! She tries so hard to get it on with a complete look of determination on her face. I will get this on video soon. I love that she tries and when she does get it on, even when it's on the wrong foot, we celebrate!

She's about to cry in these pictures because she would excitedly walk towards me and I would run off, turn around, and snap a picture. She probably thought we were going "bye bye" and got mad that I was not going towards the door.



I like Makenzie's expression in this picture. It's a mix of complete frustration and wonderment in what I am doing!



Doesn't every girl brush her teeth laying down, foot up on the wall, with a leopard print dog purse?! Thanks Kami!!