Monday, March 1, 2010

21 Months

My mom requested a 21 month picture of Makenzie with the pink bear. Eight days late, and here they are. I couldn't decide on a favorite, so I decided to post a few.

First, one year ago. Makenzie (and her pink bear) at 9 months old.



Today.







Makenzie likes to put on her own shoes. Today, she chose one pink and one brown. You can see it in the second picture. FYI, she is not yet potty trained; she just likes to go through the motions. She sits on the potty for about ten minutes at a time. She will look at a book or tell me the color of the "balls" on the shower curtain. Sometimes she will tell me, "Mommy tee tee, Daddy tee tee, Elmo tee tee, puppy tee tee", etc. I can't wait for her to actually GO on the potty because I think (and hope) there will then be no stopping her . . . and I'd love to have only one in diapers!