Makenzie likes to dress herself. She normally doesn't like any help. If we are in a hurry and I need to help her so that it doesn't take all day, I have to usually make a deal that sounds like this, "how about Mommy puts your shirt over your head and you can put your arms in?" Now that I think about it, I say that every day because she cannot put her own shirt on. She can get her pants on her legs, then says, "now stand up", and I pull them up for her. Having a toddler who likes to repeat everything I say makes me realize what I say most often.
Makenzie also likes to change her baby's "biaper". When she's being especially cute, I will give her a diaper wipe to clean baby with. She crumples it up into a tiny ball and wipes baby's bottom. A couple of days ago, she did this, then showed it to me and said "wook", smelled it, and gagged. It was very funny, especially since she was so serious about how horrible it must have smelled.
In this video, she is playing dress up with some clothes from a friend (which she will fit into in a few years). I thought it would be difficult to get her out of the princess bathing suit, but the promise of puppy jammies worked just as well for that as it does to get her out of the bathtub!