Monday, February 21, 2011

Nine Months

Let's compare, shall we?

Brinley at 9 months: 18.4 pounds & 28.5 inches long.
Makenzie at 9 months: 16.9 pounds & 27.5 inches long.

Brinley's head is also 1/2 an inch bigger than Makenzie's was. I had a small internal freak out when the nurse came in to re-measure Brinley's head because there was a big jump between today's measurement and her last one (at 6 months). It ended up being a bad measurement on her part. I wanted to suggest a new tape measure, because hers was pretty crinkly.

This puts Makenzie in the 50th percentile for height and Brinley in the 75-90th. I wonder if they'll both be taller than me.

I'll post Brinley's 9 month picture later. She's sleeping and fighting off a stomach virus. You never know what you might find and smell when entering her room during this virus. FUN!!

For now, here's Little Miss Happy from this weekend.