She seemed excited for Sunday School until Saturday because that's when she found out she wouldn't be riding a bus to Sunday School. That was kind of a bummer to have to break that news to her. Poor thing!
I promised her ice cream if she was a good girl in class. She got her ice cream, but I'm not sure it was deserved. When we picked her up, all the kids were sitting nicely at the tables coloring. But not my girl! She was hiding in this chair she fell in love with at Ikea. It's like a chair/tent that she can close herself into. She told me she finished coloring before she went to the chair. Her coloring sheet had three marks on it.
Tonight before bed I told her she could have ice cream if she wasn't sitting in that chair when I went to get her and instead, was doing what all the other kids were doing. We'll see how that goes!