The weather was really nice, so we got to spend some time outside. Here's Brinley asking him to please lift her up to throw the ball in the basketball hoop.
And, since it's hard to resist a todder with pigtails . . .
Makenzie also wanted to show Uncle Eric her woods. Can you spot them?!
I like this picture of them holding hands. Never mind that in Eric's other hand is a beer.
Here they are before Makenzie left for Sunday school.
I will write more later about what else is going on! Right now, I have 2 girls who are anxious to get to the Community Center so they can play in the ball pit while I work out. Pretty soon it's going to be all work and no play because Makenzie & Brinley will be flower girls in Eric's wedding and we only have 7 months to perfect their walk and toss routine!!