Since my girls rarely smile and look at the camera at the same time, I'm including a few pictures in which each of them is being photogenic separately!
We went to the Minnesota Zoo. Brinley had the best seat in the house!
I can't wait to take Makenzie to the San Antonio or Denver Zoo (the ones I went to when I was a kid). The animal she wanted to see the most, that she talked about for DAYS leading up to us going, was a giraffe. The Minnesota Zoo doesn't have giraffes, zebras, elephants, hippos, polar bears, or gorillas . . . just to name a few!
Auntie Becky visited and brought Easter hats and treats.
Brinley was watching the neighbor boys play basketball in our driveway.
This is the face I get lately when trying to take Brinley's picture. She gets mad when I don't let her look at the picture . . . the picture I haven't even taken yet because she's frowning. Dave says he has seen this look on me before.