Makenzie and I recently returned from our first trip together to Colorado! It was a great trip. We arrived on my dad's birthday and stayed through Father's Day. I really enjoyed spending Father's Day with my dad because I don't even remember the last time I was with him on that day (normally it's just a phone call) but I also missed being with Dave. He and Brinley spent the day together and had fun.
This was Makenzie's third time on an airplane, but the first she will remember. She really liked this moose in the Minneapolis airport.
This is pretty much what I looked at almost the entire flight there and back; the back of her head. She just wanted to look out the window. She liked looking at the clouds and "ice mountains". (I still am not completely sure what ice mountains are, but I think they're clouds. They definitely aren't actual mountains covered in ice; we were too high for her to see any of those at that time.)
We went to the Aquarium with my dad and she loved it. He would tell you she looked at every fish in that place, and she did. The girl loves fish!
This may have been her favorite fish. It was HUGE!!
Here she is feeding the stingrays. There is actually a little fish between her fingers. She was really brave; more brave than I was!
We also visited The Wildlife Experience. This was outside, right before we went in.
Makenzie also loves giraffes. Even stuffed ones, apparently!
That's all for now. Short and sweet!