The girls saw Santa on Friday. I'd like to take them to see him again when we aren't outside and they don't have to be so bundled up! We watched a parade, which of course ended with Santa, then joined him in the park for a tree lighting, hot apple cider, and a reindeer dash. It was fun!
Makenzie has many smiles, but one of my favorites is one where she is so excited but tries to hide it behind a coy little half-smile. I love it because I know my girl and I know that means she's holding it all in when really she could just scream! I've seen this look for Dave, my brother, and Santa.
Brinley's only concern was that I took away her candy cane. She kept her eye on it the whole time to make sure she really would get it back.
Later that night, Makenzie went through her bedtime routine of teeth brushing, putting on pajamas, and washing hands & face quickly and then told Dave she wanted to clean her room before going to bed. I think we owe that all to Santa!